Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

Sports Day




One day I was a football player and I was a nice player on the field when people fell over. I would help them get back up and play nicey not like the other kids as well. There were a lot of people when I was playing football. It was so fun that I got to play on the boys team.





So we played our first game tonight it wa so fun that we played against a team that only had boys in it first i was playing then i had to be sub because i got injured because i had hurt my anlake it was so fun but that is what happen to me so yeah i waited to see if i could play but they said no so i watch them and we won for the first.






So that was the end of the game we played against so we won and the other team lost so bye thanks for reading my writing about my sports day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.