Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

The Smurfs




One day I had to make a short film for the smurfs so I figured out what I should do so I said we can do a smurf movie that has a person eating a whole piece of cake. I said okay i will do that so i showed the people and they said of course so i did it. So first I got one of my characters and other people as well to do it.




A few hours later i had to make the cake that had to be bigger than my head so i did it and i got the person the Painter Smurf because it had to paint the background it looked so cool because it had heaps of black,white,blue,red that was the dark colours in it.





After that i had to edit my movie and then show it to the people so they put it in one of the parts i was so happy because i got to do something and show it out to the world it was so cool but when it was together it was so cool there was a short clip and then for the real one thanks for reading my writing about the smurfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.