Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

SAYING HI TO MY TEACHERS

HI Teachers i think you are not enjoying the lockdown. i am doing all my work and publishing it on my blog i miss you guys. all and the school work we do i hope when we come back to school we do alot of more school work.I wish the lockdown was over so we cloud come back to schoool.



All the work that you give all of us is fun. i had fun doing also making some of them i ilke publishing .it i hope we cloud come back to come to school now i miss all the teacher and my friends.i am helping My whanau and doing all the cleaning.




I am having fun also waiting in tell it is Easter day. Also when i am at home everyday i wake up i do My School work on the site.i love doing work. I am always doing My Work. bye.......





Please Commnet On My Work Bye?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jayla - Lockdown is a tricky time especially as we miss school and our friends, but I love the fact that you are helping your whanau clean! My son could learn a lot from you. It is great that you are enjoying your school work. I am enjoying reading your blog. Keep up the good work.
    Kind regards
    Mrs McMillan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hiiiii Jayla,

    I love that you enjoy doing your work X I can tell you're having heaps of fun by all the work you've been posting!!! I'm happy that you're helping your family :) I'm enjoying lockdown but I do miss you kids X I hope you and your family are safe and taking care!!!

    Miss Vili

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.