Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

MY EVERYDAY HOMEWORK FROM HOME SCHOOL?



Today's Date Friday 17.04.20
In the Morning me and my brother had our day set out. First was paperwork that had maths problems and reading sheets. By the time we had finished all our paperwork. It was lunchtime and I was so excited for lunch because we had a sandwich that tasted like a burger. I did a little bit of silent reading for 30mins. In the afternoon we had a spelling and maths test. My score for maths was 25/30 and my spelling test was 19/20. In this table below are some words I found in the book I Read today called Cavemice Surfing For Secrets and found out the meaning for each of them.


MY EVERYDAY HOMEWORK FROM HOME SCHOOL?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.