Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Miri&RaRu





The book I read Today was Miri&RaRu.what happened in the story was a girl that drew a picture of a monster.The main character was Miri and raru.what happened in the end was when she went to school on the bus with raru.when i was reading the book it was funny and then she was going to get court by her teacher.i had fun reading this book because i like the monster when it eats everything in her bag and her house.and one more thing it was really cool reading this book you should read it.also can you give me some feedback to this writing and my other writing i did yesterday too.Thanks for reading my blog please leave a comment.And here is a monster that i drew when i was Reading.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Jayla,

    Your story was very interesting,I would suggest you read over your work and use capital letters where needed like your i should be like I and just read over your work before you post keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.