Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Baa-Mite!





The book I read today was baa-mite. voice typing what happened in the story was they were getting interrupted by other people. At the end they were very angry because the man went for his lunch and other people were interrupting them when they're trying to record A radio. Also Dad waited for the man to come back after his lunch. How I felt when I was reading this book was Funny and cheerful.I had fun reading because I liked some parts and it was funny again. Also one more thing the characters director,Yoga person, sound engineer, the very last person, Gumboot thrower, nervous actor also there were some more people Gloria glitter, old lady. one more tip thanks for reading my blog post about my book and leave a comment.




MY EVERYDAY WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.