Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Jayla Term 3 Animation Voice Over 2019


Something in the water by Jayla
This term we have been learning about the rocky shore and the creatures that live on the rocky shore. 
Firstly, I'm going to start with the tides. This is low tide, mid tide and high tide. This is the splash zone, interstitial zone and subtitle zone and it is with a starfish that is crawling up next to the mussels. 
The sea creature I chose was a crab. 
And these are the fish that are swimming in the water they going up and back in the water. 
A mussel is a filter feeder and a primary consumer because it only eats plankton. Crabs like to eat mussels. A seagull is an apex predator that likes to eat crabs. lucky last is my creature that is a crab that is a decapod crustacean. Also, next is my food web. This is my food web. In my food web is a squid, crab, seal, penguin, killer whale and fish.So this shows who eats who and the arrows are the things that they eat. The last one is what my crab eats - a mussel. So my crab crawls up and gets the one mussel and then crawls back down.
Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.