Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Recount Writing - Week 9 Term 3

→ On Monday the 16th it was cross country. It was so exciting for the whole school to do  cross country. There was another school called Stanhope school that came and had cross country with us. We were excited that we had them with us. The first people  to run were the year 1s. They ran out of the gate and then went around the corner. They ran forward then back inside of the gate. After that they went back to the finish line. We waited for the other groups. Also, I got  a bit nervous to run cross country. I was surprised that my mum came and watched me. Then it was our turn to run. After that we went to the start of the line and waited for the wooden clappers. Then we ran and came out of the gate. We went down to the corner. We ran forward and went around Miss King. Then I went around Miss Szymanik. I felt exhausted  when I was running. I then went forward around the KPMG person then all the way down. One of the ladies said, “Good job. You are almost there.”  She high fived me. I ran and my family were cheering for me. I came 7th place. Then we went back to Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.