Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Setting Description - Week 1



Describing a setting




WALT add details and interesting vocabulary to support our ideas.

WALT use directional language in our writing.






Title:


What can be seen?


dark ,shore,burnt photos,


What can be heard?


wave’s ,crashing,door cracking wide open.


What can be smelt?


dirt,air,fish,.


What can be felt?


I can see





You are going to write below.




Think about how you can:


Add detail to your ideas using interesting vocabulary.


Use directional language (in front of, behind, to the left of…) to make connections between your ideas.




Write here:




I can see fields of grass. It looks like it hasn’t seeing rain.The rocks have being holding up the creepy house.When I turn to the right side I could see a dark shore. As I walked down to the shore I could see the wave’s crashing to the shore.




When I walked back up the hill I could hear the door cracking wide open. As I was going to go to the rusty cabin, I gently scraped my hand on the rocks that were surrounding the stones. It was so dusty. walked into the rusty cabin I could smell the incinerating wood.I also saw some burnt photos and ashes of the incinerating wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.