Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Imaginative Recount Writing (World's Fastest Train) - planning and writing doc.

Read the article
Kiwi kids New→Last midnight i went to japan to go on the fastest train in japan.me and my mum was the chosen people to go on the bullet train.and when we were on the train is was so fast and it gave me butterflies in my tummy.when we were in the train we you could look outside it was so dark because it was midnight. and the train went so fast that i could not see anything outside of the train.it went so fast that we went 400 kilometres per hour.it was a fast time to get back to the train station.me and my mum was sleeping in the train when the tian was going fast.and one minute later we got back to the train before we had to go to dinner because we were so hurry that when we were on the train i was so hurry.after the train ride with my mum we had so much fun in the world's fastest train.and when we got of and finish our dinner we went to sleep and we had a happy ever after on the world's fastest train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.