Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Athletics Day





What was your favourite event at Athletics Day and why?


My Favourite Events of athletics Was Dodgeball because we had to verse the adults.


If you could change one event from Athletics Day - which one would you change and why?


I will change discus into a water balloon fight because athletics day is hot.


What was the funniest thing that someone said or did at Athletics Day?


My funniest part was on athletics day was when we Leslie showed her angry face when she was pulling the tug of war rope.



What was the hardest thing about Athletics Day?


My hardest thing of high jump was when I was trying to jump over the line That's was my best and hardest jump because I haven't jump the highest.


Which challenge did you overcome this year at Athletics Day?

My favourite Overcome this year Was when i was overcoming this year was when l was versing the year 4 girls at the relays.


What are your goals for Athletics Day 2019?

To get better at high jump and shout pot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.