Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Lunch in Paris



One day we went to go and eat lunch with my Family we were trying to find i spot so we can have lunch so we saw this store it was with yummy food but they said nevermind so we went to a store that had escargots so my family wanted to try it so they found a spot and sat down waiting to order so they order it and it was so slimy and yucky.






So I said that I was going to eat somewhere else before I got a sore tummy so I went out and found a shop that had heaps of yummy food so I went in and got some things and then went back to my family and showed them what I got. so they were still eating there eating the escargots and then i went outside and sat down and ate my yummy treats.





So i finished them all up and then waited for them to come out but they were eating some more escargots and i just not having fun so i was playing my cousins also playing tag as well. So that was the end of it bye thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.