Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Lost in Paris



One day me and my family went on a trip to go to france. We were landing and it was night time so we made it to our hotel and went to sleep for the next day. So we got ready and went in the car and we were going to paris so we went and there were a lot of people there so i had to stay with my family so i don’t get lost in paris so this is what happened to me now.





Few hours later I was walking with my family and saw something cool and I stayed to watch. It was fun but when it was finished I was looking for my family. There were so many people that I was running looking for them but no one answered so I was crying and running at the same time. I could not see them or find them. I just could hear music and others as well.



And then i went to the security and i told them that i had lost my family so they took me with them and they were trying to find my family but it was almost dark time so they ask me where i ilve and i said i live in a hotel so i told them the address and then they took me there and i told the number as well and then they took me up and then i had found them the people told them that i was crying and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.