Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

The heart of a Samurai




There was doubt on his face So when samurai was walking they were talking when they were walking to.and then they started something but it was awkward because of the stuff they did when they were starting it was so funny but kind of i don't know what to do in it.also he bent over to catch his breath and then it happen he got angry.


I wish that I could be one but not live there. The air turned black all around me and I got really scared because of the color black.ran down the restaurant in the shadow i saw them cashing me. I just sat there next to the bin and didn't make a noise but when I saw the shadow come closer I moved to the next bin and then I got away.

But I forgot something I left behind. What i did was pretend that i was next to the bin and then i went to go get it and then they were coming back so i just stayed at the back and went out the back door. And then they had guardians so i tried to pretend to kick the bin and then ran off in the streets.


So i ran down going but they already knew where i went because they saw the mud that was on my shoes and it made footprints. I looked at my shoe and then pretended to go left but I went right instead of wiping my shoes on the grass and then I was running on the road before they found me. I had no were to go so I went to the back of a person's fence and lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.