Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Cobra Description





Walking along the grass when I saw the man take the snake out of the box I got curious because the snake can see the person.The scales were a huge pattern on the cobra.if that was me i will freak out because that is a big snake.





If I were to touch the snake it might bite me because it is big and the man said that it might bite humans even other snakes. Also me putting that carem in front of the snake face will be awkward because it might bite my hand or something else.








Even holding the snake on me will be scary and other me taking it out of the box will be awkward because using the hook at the end is scary because you might push the hook into the snake and then it will die but i won’t touch the snake if i was you even the snake is a massive snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.