Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Year 5/6 Camp Writing

Today I'm going to be writing about camp. On the first day of camp I had a good night sleep with the people that were inside my tent. We were asleep. I woke up and I heard a song. Then we had to all go to the hall and do some jump jam. When we did jump jam we did some different ones and then we went to the big tent and sat down on the dry grass.

One of my highlights was the food. When we had to be called out our team name Tama Fiaia we had to go were the line was going. so the first food we ate was mint and Nachos. After diner was we had Dessert and for dessert was fruit cups and a Slice of a caramel and Whipped cream. we woke up we had Corn flakes rice bubbles in Weet-Bix the we had after that was hot dogs and sauce.

Another one of my highlights were sleeping in a tent with my best friend. Her name is grace . We even secretly had chocolate at night in the tent.

My last highlight was our camp concert. The camp concert was when we had to practice our items and then on Thursday night we performed. My groups name was Tama fafai. It was very fun watching the other groups dance. In between the groups dance’s we had challenges. I think that my group was the best dance.

I would like to say thank you to Mr Burt, Mr Sommerville, all the teachers that were our camp mums, Miss Timi and all the people that made this camp happen. We could not do it without you guys. THANK-YOU!

On camp I learnt that working in a team is better than trying to do things yourself. Even if you don’t like that person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.