Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Recount Writing: Untie the human knot

Recount writing:
Untie the human knot!
Walt: use full stops and capital letters correctly in our writing.
Walt: write a recount.

  1. Take part in the activity: Untie the human knot!

  1. Plan for your writing here:
Title
The Human knot
Introduction
Where, when, who, why
On the school field on Monday the students of room 10 decided to play Untie the human knot. We had just sat a test and after our test we went outside to play it on the field.

We got into groups and we had to get in of 6 or 7 why because we sat down to long on the saris that why we went and played it we had fun playing the game.
Body: 3-4 Experiences
Experience:
1.
2.
3.
4.
Descriptive language/ elaborate:
Conclusion: What did you think of the events/ experience?


3. Start writing here:

On the school field on Monday the students of room 10 decided to play Untie the human knot. We had just sat a test and after our test we went outside to play it on the field.

We got into groups and we had to get in of 6 or 7 why because we sat down to long on the saris that why we went and played it we had fun playing the game.we used our hands to play the game and it was so fun because we had to use our hands and we had to unite ourselves to make a circle  then we had too much people in our Groups when we were playing the game there were to much people in our gorps and they made up Four down on the grass then we had to come back to sat down and have another talk and then we had to put our hands up and touch each other hands and the i got untie then we had no more time to unite ourselves then the boys team won then we had to keeping going then we You found out on the question we had to go back to class
I have taken part in the ‘Untie the human knot’ experience.


I have planned my writing.


I have used punctuation (full stops, capital letters, etc.).


I have added detail to my writing by adding descriptive vocab (adjectives, adverbs).


I have used at least 2 of my senses in my writing (hear, see, taste, smell, touch).


I have included my own and my classmates’ emotions.


I have at least 1 simple sentence, compound sentence, and complex sentence in my writing.

I hope to do it sometime again because its like our topic this year Kia pai te kotahi better together. I like this game because your working together as a team. I wish to add some twist like closing our eyes of stuff.



4. Checklist with a buddy:

Checklist:
  • I have taken part in the ‘Untie the human knot’ experience.
  • I have planned my writing.
  • I have used punctuation (full stops, capital letters, etc.).
  • I have added detail to my writing by adding descriptive vocab (adjectives, adverbs).
  • I have used at least 2 of my senses in my writing (hear, see, taste, smell, touch).
  • I have included my own and my classmates’ emotions.
  • I have at least 1 simple sentence, compound sentence, and complex sentence in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.