Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Pet Dragon




Begin writing here
When we went on the school bus it was Bumpy. I  heard the bus stop. Then Mr Andrew said stop look and listen, and everyone did it too and i did it too. We got off the bus, and Mr Anderw said Stay in your groups. But I did not listen to the teacher, I went looking around. I got distracted by looking at a baby dragon.

I went Through the mountains and picked the baby dragon up .It was so cute that it had Silver Spikes and he was blue and orange. I was holding him back to the teacher and said this is my pet dragon. Then we went back to the bus.







We got off the bus and I was holding the dragon.Then we got off and then went to class we sat down and I was holding it. I gave it to other people to hold it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.