Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Recount Writing - Week 1 Term 4

Last month my brother got lost and was looking for him. I was waiting for him at the chairs. and he was not coming.so after i was waiting i went home. and I told my mum that i couldn't find Marzulli. and she told me to go back to school and look for him and I went back to school.and i felt scared looking for him.I walk through the breeze and stood there and I said to my brother come here i was looking and mum is waiting for you at home.and then i told him why didn’t you come when i was calling with my mouth open.we walk home and went inside and my mum talked to my brother. and said were where you and he said i was playing with my friends.and my mum said to him stop doing that you will get lost. and we can’t find you and we will be not very good without you. And my mum felt very scared.then the next day he came to the chairs and that is when it was finished and we went home.The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.