Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Information Report: Crab

Writing an information report
WALT understand the various habitats of the rocky shore.
WALT summarise ideas into our own words.
Task 1: My creature for my animation is crab.
Task 2: Add notes to each of the headings around the class.
Habitat
rocky shorelines
Diet 
fish to barnacles, plants, snails, shrimp, worms
Behaviours/movement
Special features
They crawl faster when someone gets
closer
Yes they live with their family the crabs
Task 3: Write up an information report.
Title:
crab
Common name:
Red Reef Hermit
Scientific name: Paguristes cadenati
Te Reo Māori name:pāpaka
Introduction
Habitat
So my crab live in the rockeyshoreliens. and also they live with their family.
Diet
They eat fish,shrimp,barnacles,plants,snails,worms?
Behaviour/ movement
They clare so fast when they see someone that looks at them.and if someone gets clouser?
Special features (adaptations)
Include a labelled diagram in this section
There special features are they live with their family.and they live by themselves

Conclusion



→ I hope you enjoy my crab information report writing and this is a photo showing you.


→ I hope you enjoy my crab information report writing and this is a photo showing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.