Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Baboons having a Pool Party ~ Imaginative Recount Writing



~ Baboons having a Pool Party ~

Imaginative Recount Writing




WALT add detail and interesting vocabulary to support our ideas.

WALT write simple, compound and complex sentences.




Step 1: Watch the video of the baboons having a pool party.




Step 2: Talk to your neighbour about what it would be like to get home and see baboons had taken over the swimming pool!




Step 3: Plan for your writing






Title


Baboons having a pool party


Introduction


What i don’t know.

When i think last week on wednesday.

Where at the neighbour swimming pool.

Why because they did not like the river no more.

Who baboons were swimming in the pool.

How they seek in to the backyard.


3-4 Experiences

What do you see, hear, feel, smell, taste


Experience:


The other bamboo push the other one.


They were just swimming in the pool.


There was a man videoing the banoobons.

Descriptive language/ elaborate:








Conclusion: How are you going to finish your recount?







Step 4: Start writing.

→ one day there in south africa there was some baboons swimming in the nextdoor neighbor house.there were just swimming. and when the person was rovercodeing them when they were in the pool one of them was push one of the baboons of the falling off the cliff.







Step 5: Share your writing on your blog along with some photos of the experience.







Checklist:


I have read the article about the baboons in the swimming pool.


I have planned my writing.


I have used punctuation (full stops, capital letters, etc.).


I have added detail to my writing by adding descriptive vocab (adjectives, adverbs).


I have used at least 2 of my senses in my writing (hear, see, taste, smell, touch).


I have used simple, compound and complex sentences.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.