Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Recount Week 3, Term 1, 2019



Writing:





I felt so surprised because me and mum and my brother and aunty had fun at the Burger King. after Burger King we went to the pools. Me and my brother swim all the way to the end. And after that back again then we played some games. and after that we came back home and had some cake for her birthday i felt scared because my aunty made me scared because we were playing a scary game we played hide sink and. After we took her to work at PAK'nSAVE. and after work we took her to McDonald's. and she had her dinner and she had big mac and a Drink .then we came home and made our lunch.we made a fast card and we gave it to her it was a pretty card.and then we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.